Friday 4 April 2014

How I Style my Disco Pants

Disco pants are my top favorite item during this time. I wear them almost everyday. I own three colours which are Cranberry, Forest, and Imperial Purple. Today, I am very happy to share them with you guys and why it is a must have item. 

I think they have a very good design and pattern. I am personally love high waisted style. For this disco pants, they look great on most people which the fitted pattern makes you look slim. I am known for having big hip, but they make me feel more confidence. The disco pants are fit but comfort. They are very comfortable to wear and easy to match with different kind of tops such as crop top, T-Shirt, shirt, and peplum. For me, I usually paired them with crop tops.

I got the pants for £74 here. I wear my disco pants a lot, and I believe that they're worth the money. They are made of a thick lycra type fabric as it is stretch to fit your shape. After wearing many times, they still remain like new. I have tried many disco pants from other brands like Topshop and River Island, but I don't like as they are not the same in the pattern and materials used. Warning! American Apparel disco pants are hand wash only and do not put them in the washing machine, if you want them to last for a long time.




Top : Forever21
Pants : AA (Cranberry)
Headband : Topshop
Shoes : H&M


Top : ZARA
Pants : AA (Cranberry)
Shoes : Topshop



Top : Newlook
Pants : AA (Forest)
Accessory : Rayban
Shoes : Newlook


Top : Topshop
Pants : AA (Forest)
Hat : Topshop
Shoes : Topshop


Top : Topshop
Pants : AA (Imperial Purple)
Hat : Topshop
Shoes : Topshop


 Top : ZARA
Pants : AA (Imperial Purple)
Accessory : Chanel, Newlook
Shoes : Newlook

If you are looking for the pants for both day and night party, something which feel confidence on, and with really good quality as well as wroth the price, then the American Apparel disco pants should be one of your choice. You will love them as I do ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment